Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mount And Blade Camera Controls?



I was at a funeral, then, I mean, in a mass.

mass.

one of those things that as a child I always went there, took me to my then I stopped, even if you still smoke, I can not stop smoking. we say stop going to church was easier.

a child with cousins, when we went to Mass on Saturday afternoon at all costs wanted to be the ones to pass cestinetti for alms because they still did not know that those do not pay even ICI on their hotels. we did not know that for a wedding or a funeral, you have to hunt out a lot of grit. did not even know that those who say we have a set salary, and then also want money from begging?

my then took me on a Sunday morning at ten, but at half past ten I was hungry but no, you do not eat, there's mass.

these are some of the reasons why I do not go to church, even if the main one is that I could not precisely remember all the words to be repeated in the psalms. I did a lot of effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment