Friday, December 17, 2010

What Can I Fill A 1tb Hard Drive With?



know the native people that suck. I do not suck, sucks the whole outline, but not Christmas.

Schifo anxiety buy, but I like giving gifts, and that if one receives a gift is happy even if only a hairpin that does not use because my hair, hairpins, we do not want to stay. Or am I do not know comb. I am happy because I like to receive things, discard packets. Once, for a birthday, I asked how to receive gift packs giant in might not be nothing, but I wanted to discard packets giants, giants, such as those that make you see in the movies. For that birthday gifts I received simple, very few, but they were all wrapped in huge boxes, and I was happy like a child on rides, but you know, I am a girl, not even hide it so well.

Schifo anxiety over having to make a lunch, dinner over, the day of birth. But I like that they do, with his cousins, his uncles, the discussions that would suck-regularly relatives at Christmas, however, and so I will have stories to tell and things to remember the following Christmas, and laugh about it, along with cousins, that each has his life on his own and there will never meet, except for bank holidays.


A little 'suck the Christmas mass, and in fact I do not go, no more religious by so much time that I discovered that I do not even remember the prayers that I have repeated every week until my seventeen years, when I stopped going to church.


For there to be disgusted that the native people do not know, actually.


is that Christmas is sometimes a bad dog. Makes me a bad dog.

I find myself always wake up with tears, on Christmas Day, to think about the things I lost and to those who will not have the courage to grasp anything, I find myself reminding people that for one reason or another do not meet most of which do not receive the cards, and wonder if these people had said everything I wanted and had to say before stop seeing them.



And this is the same reason why I love Christmas. Because those thoughts, and tears, yes, in fact, it's me. They remind me that I have not totally lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment